Thursday, August 6, 2009


I wanted to post some pictures from the past week up at Erins' swim meet, but somehow Jeremy misplaced all the pictures that were on the disk. hmmmmm. We will find them on his computer one day. Until then, I decided I actually can post without adding pictures!

Jeremy went up to Salt Lake yesterday for a quick job. Apparently someone up there thought it would be ok to remodel / add on an addition to his house without any plans or permit from the city. He was shut down mid-project by the city. Jeremy (aka superman) to the rescue. A friend of a friend of a friend referred Jeremy to save the day. So he packed up his computer, tools to take measurements, etc and is spending a couple days in SLC doing this job. Which by the way brings me to the topic of this blog.

I am blessed with so much! This job is a blessing for us. There is not much in the way of Architecture jobs down here in southern Utah. It has been S L O W to say the least. I know without a doubt we are always watched over. This mini-job in Salt Lake is one such way. It has only been a DAY and we miss Jeremy! We are so thankful for all that he does for each of us. He is such a hard worker, amazingly talented and 100% kid. But most of all he is the most honest man you could ever, ever, ever meet. He amazes me with his precision and honesty. I can say that I have never met another person, ever, who is or has been as honest as he is. We are soooooooooooooo very blessed to have him as our father, husband, friend, son, brother, brother in law, uncle and scoutmaster!

I am so blessed to be the mother of five incredible children whom I love so much. Sometimes the daily jobs get a bit boring or tedious, but I wouldn't trade my job for anything in the world. I love each of our children and am so blessed to have been chosen to be their mother.

I am so blessed to be a part of a loving family and to have such wonderful friends. I quote daily, "Family are the friends we make for ourselves." We love our family so very much, yet do not live close by any of them. So instead, we make lots of our neighbors and friends our "family". The elderly Gramma who lives behind us is 'our gramma', our neighbors next door to us have become Aunt Lisa and Uncle Rick. Our children call some of our dearest friends children their "cousins", and we wouldn't have it any other way.

I could go on and on. I am so thankful, so grateful, so amazed.

I am blessed with so much.

1 comment:

larajanepark said...

Geez. Make a girl cry at work why dontcha?
I will say it's true. You have been so blessed. Jeremy is the best, most wonderful man ever and you are so fabulous Amy. How could your kids be anything other than amazing? We look up to you every day, in every way and I am so thankful that you are my sister. I love you guys so much! xoxoxolara