Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Queen for the day!

I woke up and first read this:
{that I had been patiently waiting to read for 5 days!!}
more details about this here.



 Was spoiled by Jer, Zac, Erin, & Grace with cinnamon rolls and fresh berries for breakfast. Yummm!
Was treated like a queen all day long!
Enjoyed one whole uninterrupted hour reading my book!! Double Yay!!
Had a delicious home made lunch with the family, 
followed by a little family party! Home made cards from everyone (the best!). Even got one from Miss Ellie, she is becoming quite the artist! Thanks for the all of the sweet gifts, I felt soooo spoiled!!
Enjoyed my hubby and kids all day long!
I had lots and lots of well wishes from sweet friends! Thank you dear friends of mine!!!
{can't believe I'm 43....that seems so old!}
We enjoyed dinner out with a gift card we had received months ago. 
Yay for no cooking and no dishes!

Enjoyed these three beauties!


Can't take pictures without making faces! :)

Thanks hon for such a great day! So thankful for my amazing family!
I woke up this morning and said, "Oh man, I feel like the crown has been removed from my head!" Haha!
It's back to laundry and all that stuff today, but I sure did enjoy my birthday!!
Thanks fabulous family and friends of mine!!

1 comment:

Cindy Sharkey said...

Hey Queenie, I'm so happy you had a wonderful birthday! I was thinking of you all day, sweet daughter of mine :)