Sunday, March 24, 2013

{thank goodness}


So perfectly well said.
I am so very thankful for this Easter season. I love Spring time. I love the warmer weather, the new-ness of life awakening after a dark, cold winter. I love the tree buds, flowers, blue skies, and that outside fresh smell that you wish you could bottle up.
I love the Savior. I love that He is our Springtime! I love that He provides for us a new-ness, the opportunity to repent of the mistakes we have made and the chance to try again. To stand a little taller, to be a little better. For surely, the heavens will not be filled with those who never made mistakes.
And how very thankful I am for that.

2 comments:

Cindy Sharkey said...

From our mistakes we learn and I hope be better everyday. I too love spring, the sun, the flowers, the pale green of new growth. It just makes me smile.

lisalynn said...

You are so very right, it is such a good reminder. Enjoy the new beginnings of Spring Time. It only comes once a year! xoxoxo