Saturday, February 2, 2013

Where in the world? Take a guess!

Spencer's mission call will be here THIS WEEK!!
We are all SO excited!!
Here's your chance to guess where you think he might be going.
Take a guess, anywhere in the world......





Come Wednesday or Thursday or Friday we'll let you know!









PS After the varsity game Friday night I ran into Coach Carl . He also happens to be our neighbor and Spencer really likes him (as a coach and friend), so I told him so! He said, "oh really!?" Then he continued, "Do you want to know how to make millions of dollars?" I said (kind of puzzled...), "Sure". He answered, "Clone that kid! I'm serious, he is one amazing kid! I don't know that I've met anyone like him." We think so, too! He is a gem of a young man and we are so lucky to have him in our family!! We are seriously going to miss him BIG time, but know this is the right time for a mission and will be the right place, wherever that may be. Time will tell!! 

9 comments:

lisalynn said...

I am going to guess(ps this is chloe) washington!!! haha i am just kidding! (: honestly, i have no idea! but i know he is going to have fun and we will miss him so much!!! (: xoxo chloe

larajanepark said...

I'm guessing Australia or Canada. I have no idea! Can't wait to hear about the location!

Carey Family of Four said...

I'm going to guess south America.

Lynda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynda said...

ok josh says new york , new york, north mission
i say scotland /ireland mission
jace says the same as josh, cool but could it be?? so let's say the hamburg germany mission afterall the boy speaks german :)
the others will report can hardly wait !!!!

lisalynn said...

New Zealand! (this is Lisa) :)
Can't wait to find out!!

P said...

Aw I love what the coach said :) It's so true, Spencer is one fabulous kid! I think Denmark or Germany! Or possibly Switzerland! Can't wait to hear!!!!

Lynda said...

ok so here's the rest of our guesses
Ryan says Sydney , Australia
Justin says Toronto, canada
steve says South africa
Good Luck :)

larajanepark said...

I think I won!