Friday, October 7, 2011

Reading before bed….zzzzz

the pics to blog 021

  Zac and Miss Grace share a room. At night we like to get them settled so they can read, study a little and just relax. I love it when they are entertaining themselves, especially enjoying a good book. I love to read and am so thankful that they do, too!the pics to blog 022the pics to blog 023 Miss Grace is now in 6th grade at Lava Ridge Intermediate school. She’s the first kid to be up and going in the morning at 6:45am. She’s out the door by 7:25am. It takes me two hours (6:45am – 8:45am) every morning of making breakfast, packing lunches, reading scriptures (7:10am every morning at the table together), and cleaning up to get them all out the door. It’s a job that I wouldn’t trade for anything. I’m a lucky mama.

1 comment:

Alexa Zurcher said...

ahhhh look how cute they are! :)