Saturday, September 27, 2014

Inspiration

I really love each of these.
Some make you laugh. Some make you ponder.
But I think they all make perfect sense in 
the journey of life. I could comment on each one,
but they each say it so perfectly!




 Special thanks to Lex for the above print!












I am so thankful for a loving Father in Heaven and for His Son Jesus Christ.
I am thankful for their unconditional love, they are my biggest
cheerleaders in life! Always there for me, always loving me - despite
my weaknesses, my mistakes. I am most thankful for the opportunity
we have to listen to our dear prophet and apostles on earth today
through General Conference. I am blessed beyond measure to be a 
member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I know He lives. I know He loves me. I know He knows
what I can become through my trust in Him.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Cindy Sharkey said...

Good to reflect, to appreciate what we have and know that we are loved and cared for. Thank you