Sunday, December 8, 2013

The time they slept in an Igloo after the biggest snowstorm in Southern Utah

For those of you who know my hubby, I am married to a big kid!
Snowstorm = playtime, sledding, snowball fights....and this time, Igloo building.
Jeremy and his buddies (well, it was mostly Jeremy the whole time..) built a full on Igloo.
For a few hours.
And he couldn't have been happier out there!
They say opposites attract and in our case that's true. Because there is no place I'd
rather be during a snowstorm than inside. Warm. With hot apple cider.


 They're all ready to go! Look how excited / happy Zac is! They are great buddies, full of adventure!


 Zac said that it was very warm in the igloo, which is why he was in short sleeves!
 Look at that handsome smile!


 They slept great! Here is a selfie of the two brave Igloo sleepers!

All the while, the girls and I were cozy and warm back home!

2 comments:

Elaina Weaver said...

Oh my goodness! I can't convince myself that it would be any warmer inside the igloo than outside the igloo. Looks like a fun adventure.

Cindy Sharkey said...

That man of yours will never turn down an adventure. Looks like both your guys had fun! They look so happy.