1. We set a goal at the beginning of the year as a family to read the Book of Mormon together and have it done by Christmas as our family gift to the Savior. We made it! We love the spirit that is in our home as we study the scriptures! We love the Bible and the Book of Mormon and know that they are testimonies of the life and teachings of the Savior.
2. We were asked to speak in church as a family on Sunday December 23rd. Mixed emotions here! I wasn't sure
3. Gingerbread houses, well, graham cracker houses are a must and we didn't fail this year! Fun times with the family and the creations that get built!
4. Pajama gramma! Our next door neighbors have taken over as Pajama Gramma and Grandpa. Every year they buy the kids their Christmas Eve pj's! So much fun! We had them over for Christmas Eve dinner and then we all walked around the temple to see the lights. Lovely evening. And as an added surprise, Santa came! Seriously! One sneaky guy he is, that's for sure!!
5. The one and only actual present I wanted (besides my kids testimonies) was this:
As you can tell we had a fabulous Christmas season. For some reason I took lots of pics on Christmas Eve, but only video on Christmas day. So, enjoy the Christmas holiday celebrations!!!
Christmas Caramels to give to "sweet" teachers!
Last Christmas with this handsome guy! Next year some lucky family will get to have him over!!!
This amazing, talented girl did the place settings and centerpiece for our Christmas Eve dinner.
Sooo super talented and creative!!
Homemade popsicle stick ornaments
Beautiful Erin by our beautiful tree. We have the best tree ever!! All of the ornaments are the darling preschool and grade school ornaments. And most years we have home-made personalized ornaments for each of us with that year's picture, etc. I LOVE every single decoration, for each one has it's own story behind it. Even the cookie with a bite out of it...right, Erin??! ;)
Acting out the nativity.
Lights at the temple!
Being silly with Pajama Gramma and Grandpa / Uncle Rick & Aunt Lisa
(aka = our amazing next door neighbors!!)
Santa made an early delivery Christmas Eve...these kids must have been reallllly good this year! I love this pic of Spenc and Zac putting together his new lego. Boy do those boys ever love legos!!
WE LOVE CHRISTMAS!
WE LOVE CHRIST!